The team at North Coast Medispa is expanding! We are looking for a Part Time (24-30hrs/week) Skin Therapist to join our energetic, professional and warm team. If you believe you have what it takes to join the North Coast Medispa team, feel free to send us your CV and a cover letter telling us a little about you. If we feel that you’d make a good candidate, we’ll get in touch to discuss further.
Here’s what the position with us looks like:
Skills and qualifications:
- Diploma of Beauty Therapy / Dermal Science (or equivalent)
- Laser Safety certificate
- Experience in laser and IPL treatments
- Solid knowledge of skin care ingredients and their effect on the skin
- Experienced in Microdermabrasion, Skin Needling, Chemical Peels, IPL (current Laser safety certificate required) & advanced Facial Treatments
- Can conduct a comprehensive skin analysis by an consulting with clients to determine skin concerns, assess the condition of the skin and develop an appropriate treatment program.
- Competent in working side by side with clients, educate them about their skin concerns and how to look after their skin long term
- Confident in selling, stable performance, motivation and a focus on achieving daily targets & willing to continuously learn and grow as a practitioner
- Great communication and customer service skills and a bubbly, mature and positive outlook
- Consult with clients to determine skin concerns, assess the condition of the skin and develop an appropriate treatment program.
- Perform advanced skin treatments involving laser, IPL, Radio Frequency, peels, skin needling, microdermabrasion etc.
- Educate clients about their skin concerns and how to look after their skin long term
- Provide home care product advice and recommendations
Why work for us:
- At North Coast Medispa, we offer a professional but fun and supportive environment with plenty of perks including on-going training, travel, social events, industry conferences and of course, access to the best skin care and treatments available!
- You’ll have the opportunity to work alongside dermatologists and dermatology trained nurses, allowing you to take your knowledge of skin to the next level.
- Our culture is built on integrity, support and continuous improvement.