Sorry, we're not currently hiring!
However we do love hearing from suitably qualified and experienced skin therapists, nurses and doctors. If you believe you have what it takes to join the North Coast Medispa team, feel free to send us your CV and a cover letter telling us a little about you. If we feel that you’d make a good candidate for a future position, we’ll get in touch to discuss further.
Here’s what a typical position with us looks like:
Skills and qualifications:
- Diploma of Beauty Therapy / Dermal Science (or equivalent)
- or Bachelor of Nursing (with prior experience in skin care)
- Laser Safety certificate
- Experience in laser and IPL treatments
- Solid knowledge of skin care ingredients and their effect on the skin
- Great communication and customer service skills
- Willing to continuously learn and grow as a practitioner
- Consult with clients to determine skin concerns, assess the condition of the skin and develop an appropriate treatment program.
- Perform advanced skin treatments involving laser, IPL, Radio Frequency, peels, skin needling, microdermabrasion etc.
- Educate clients about their skin concerns and how to look after their skin long term
- Provide home care product advice and recommendations
Why work for us:
- At North Coast Medispa, we offer a professional but fun and supportive environment with plenty of perks including on-going training, travel, social events, industry conferences and of course, access to the best skin care and treatments available!
- You’ll have the opportunity to work alongside dermatologists and dermatology trained nurses, allowing you to take your knowledge of skin to the next level.
- Our culture is built on integrity, support and continuous improvement.
Online Application Form
To send your expression of interest, please fill out the form below. Your resume/CV and a brief cover letter must be uploaded (max file size of 8mb, pdf and jpg file formats only). All applications are held in confidence.