Flawless Skin Just Got Easier
Everyone wants to try the new cutting edge Venus Viva™ skin resurfacing and tightening treatments that are now available at our Medispa. These revolutionary therapies use a fractional radio frequency device to deliver smoother skin no matter what your complexion type, with minimal downtime and very little discomfort.
Whether it’s scars, stretch marks, rosacea, enlarged pores, deep wrinkles or uneven skin texture and pigmentation that’s dragging your skin game down, the Venus Viva™ device can be used to customise a treatment especially for you. If you want to focus even more on anti-ageing, the technology is also suitable for under eye and eye lid tightening, reducing neck lines and crow’s feet and full-face rejuvenation.
Venue Viva is also noticeably more comfortable than CO2 lasers and tolerated very well by most clients.
Venus Viva™ features two tip options, a 160 pin tip that can be used to treat most skin concerns and an 80 pin tip designed to address more severe concerns such as acne scarring and deep wrinkles.
These pins safely deliver heat to your skin though NanoFractional Radio Therapy to create miniature, micro-dermal wounds that your body then naturally heals leaving skin newer and fresher.
Patented SmartScan™ technology ensures that energy is evenly distributed over the treatment area for uniform results.
Loss of firmness is one of the main complaints we hear about skin ageing. But the Venus Viva™ produces noticeable results by addressing skin integrity below the surface. Your skin therapist will use a DiamondPolar™ applicator that delivers Multi-Polar Radio Frequency and Pulsed Electro Magnetic Fields to the skin to help strengthen collagen and elastin fibres that support the skin structure.
This treatment also stimulates fibroblasts that help provide a strong, supple base and helps create new capillaries that shore up blood supply to your tissues to keep skin fresh and healthy.
The result is a firmer, smoother look on the face, under the eyes and even on the neckline.
Delivering better skin
While flawless skin may not be possible for everyone, the Venus Viva can dramatically improve the appearance of every skin, according to Venus Concept Australia education manager Whitney Stronach.
At the Medispa, we are finding best results from a course of six treatments but, immediately after your first treatment, your skin will look more radiant and results will continue to improve up to six months.
Need to knows
- An optional topical anaesthetic can be applied pre-treatment.
- A special applicator is used to deliver radiofrequency bursts to the skin. You will notice pin prick sensations and your skin will feel slightly warm.
- Treatment takes about 15 to 30 minutes.
- Your skin will be red for the first 24 hours and you will need to avoid makeup and exercise as well as putting water or skincare products on your face.
- On the second day, rigorous exercise, hot baths, or massaging the treatment area should also be avoided.
- Six treatments, spaced four weeks apart, are usually needed to see the best results.
- Results continue to improve after the final treatment